Enjoy a little R & R tubing down one of New Brunswick's scenic rivers. Our lazy river float offers you a relaxing, therapeutic and adventurous way to spend time together and have fun. On a hot summer day, there is nothing more refreshing as floating down the river in a tube!
We have two runs to suit your time preference and experience.
Enjoy nature as you float, and you just may see some of the many species that call the Nashwaak their home.
Come make memories with us!
To insure social distancing, it is now required you call to reserve for all reservations. When you arrive, please send one person up to the front desk with the filled-out waivers and payment for each person in your party. On your reservation time, we shuttle you and your tube to your drop off point. You float back to us. Tubes are to be dropped off at our cleaning/sanitizing area on location. Our friendly and efficient staff are waiting for you! Bathroom and changing room facilities on site.
It is also recommended that you leave your keys safely with us.
Our community and river is extremely important to us. We ask you have respect for property owners and families as you float down the river, so everyone can have an enjoyable experience. Littering and mis-behaviour will not be tolerated.
Opening date for 2021- June 5th
Closing Labour Day Monday
10:00 am - 6:00pm daily
Run times depend on water level, and weather. This can change daily.
Located approximately 15 mins north of Fredericton along the beautiful Nashwaak River in Durham Bridge. Get directions from Google maps. Just type in Nashwaak Tube Rentals. We have a tube waiting for you!
Looking for camping?
Click to check out Durham Bridge RV Resort.
We're excited to bring you another great season of tubing! We will be open for the weekends starting June 5th, then 7 days a week starting June 19th. To ensure we have a safe and successful summer, there are a few things to note:
- Reservations are now required for distancing and can be made by calling 506-457-2300.
- The shuttles will be leaving promptly, so arrive early and be ready to leave at your reservation time.
- Physical distancing is expected.
- Mask's must be worn during shuttle up river.
- Be mindful of others around you and be aware of our signage.
- It is recommended that waivers be signed beforehand. These can be found on our tubing tips page.
- We have new tubes and strict cleaning procedures in place.